Over two decades of experience producing and directing creative content across multiple platforms. My range is eclectic, from political to satirical, glossy to grassroots, but always invoking and functional. I am scrappy, empathetic, resourceful, can pivot on a whim, and unfazed by challenges.
Digital Content Creator
Adobe Creative Suite
Fluent in Production Workflow
Directing & Producing
Paid & Earned Media
Strong Verbal Skills
Integrity & Empathy
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
BFA: Film,Video,Newmedia - 2009
2012 - ADDY 2 gold, 1 silver
BOND Federal Community Credit Union - Board Member
HOPE Atlanta - Produced documentary that raised $460k for unhoused people in Atlanta
Chicago Public Schools (volunteer) - Designed and taught a curriculum of video production to underserved highschool children
Gone is Gone - “Echolocation” + “Phantom Limb”
Mastodon - “Show Yourself”
Black Lips - “Crystal Nights” + “Nightmare Field”
The Coathangers - “Follow Me” + “Nosebleed weekend”
Gringo Star - “Shadows”
Tedo Stone - “By My Side”
Mastodon Documentary (2022)
A Crosstown Classic Story (2009) World Premiere at Gene Siskel Theater - Chicago
Senior Video Director
March 2022- December 2022
• Oversaw creative development and production of paid media ads for multiple high-profile US House and Senate races to deliver more than 300 ads during the 2022 midterms.
• Managed a team of six and successfully implemented a remote video production SOP, resulting in a 100% increase in team productivity and output, with continued utilization post-departure.
• Collaborated with agency partners to effectively realize their creative visions within set timelines and budgets.
June 2022- Current
• Crafted, produced, and edited unconventional political ads for candidates and super PACs, tailored to resonate with multi-generational voters.
•Created a 30-second satirical ad for Tim Ryan's Senate campaign that generated national media attention.
• Demonstrated proactive initiative and versatility by taking on additional responsibilities, providing voice-over support for multiple ads throughout the cycle, and implementing cost-saving measures.
Sept 2021- March 2022
Oversaw the video content development and strategy for community-based live stream series that focused on bridging America’s growing civic divide.
May 2021- March 2022
• Established and propelled the growth of the political ad sector within an ad agency, driving the development of a strategic vision and framework for the department.
• Skillfully managed a diverse creative team, optimizing productivity, fostering seamless collaboration, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality work.
• Produced over 50 video-based campaigns for Congressional candidates and NYC Union leadership elections, skillfully balancing long-term creative endeavors with rapid-response content.
New South Super PAC
Producer + Editor
Dec 2020- Jan 2021
Produced and edited several ad spots for the GA 2021 Senate runoff election.
Lockwood Strategy Labs/ACRONYM
Political Content Producer
Dec 2019- July 2021
• Contributed to a cutting-edge digital media team by writing, producing, and editing over 500 strategic persuadable videos for key voter turnout audiences during the 2020 cycle.
• Developed compelling organic videos for Acronym's social platforms, driving significant visibility, and secured a $50k donation from a single video.
• Recognized for outstanding performance and unwavering commitment through promotion to Senior Producer, exclusively entrusted with overseeing projects beyond the 2020 cycle.
• Produced a series of successful ads for super PAC "Ron be Gone," generating statewide attention through earned media, which boosted donations for the organization.
Creative Director + Owner
March 2010 - Dec 2019
Managed day-to-day business operations for video production, including proposals, scripts, budgets, contracts, hiring, scheduling, and sales. Oversaw the entire creative process from concept to completion. Directed and interviewed multiple high-profile artists for publications, brands, and record labels. Clients ranged from Adult Swim, Warner Music, Turner, VICE, Live Nation, House of Blues, Razorfish, and Impractical Jokers.
Notable Benchmarks and Achievements:
Maintained influential business relationships with Orange Amplifiers, creating several viral brand content over the span of six years.
Produced a wide range of original video content programming for Pabst Blue Ribbon and advised on their flagship music festivals and field marketing campaigns.
Consulted and produced viral music festival coverage and content for Billboard Magazine.
Helped launch Pitchfork TV producing original live music and interview programming.
My work garnered over 100 million views on multiple platforms.